-Minced pork, 400g
-Garlic, 5-7 cloves, crushed and chopped
-Onions, 1 whole, chopped
-Tomatoes, 2 whole, chopped
-Potatoes, 1 whole, cubed
-Carrots, 1 whole, cubed (optional)
-Water, 1 cup
-Fish sauce, 1 tbsp
-Salt and pepper, to taste
-Cooking oil, 2-3 tbsp
1. Pour cooking oil in a heated pan.
2. Saute the garlic under medium heat.
3. When the garlic turns golden, put in the pork.
4. Season the pork with fish sauce.
5. Let it cook for 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
6. When the pork had released its juices and shows off its oils, add in the onions and tomatoes.
7. Stir well until the tomatoes have wilted.
8. Add in the water.
9. Put in the potatoes and raisins.
10. Let the dish boil under low heat for 10-15 minutes.
11. Season with salt and pepper according to your liking.
12. Serve on a dish with boiled eggs.