Tough job, but someone’s got to do it. LOL!
Here’s the simple steak recipe that we’d like to share from our home to yours.
-Porterhouse steak, 200-250g each
-Soy sauce, ¼ cup (or enough to cover the surface of the steak)
-Oyster sauce, 1 tbsp
-Freshly ground black peppers, 1 tsp
-Garlic powder, 2 tsp
-Lemon, ½ tbsp
-Paprika, ½ tsp
-Butter or oil for brushing (if pan-frying)
1. Place the porterhouse in a deep pan for marinating.
2. Mix all the ingredients (except for the butter) together and pour it unto the meat.
3. Marinate for at least an hour. If you keep it overnight in the fridge, the meat will be more tasty.
4. When ready to cook, remove from the fridge to make sure the meat is in room temperature.
5. Cook away!
- If grilling, place the steak unto the griller under low heat for 6 minutes per side for a medium well steak. For medium rare, grill for 4 minutes.
- If pan frying, brush the pan with oil. Then, put the steak on the pan on low heat for 5-6 minutes per side. Serve on plate with a side of chips or with rice when the meat is ready.
Note that steak is best eaten while hot. So, make sure the family is ready to chow the moment you or the cook begins the grill.And... done!
Remember me when you cook!