This honey glaze works well with ham, other cold cuts including turkey and chicken. It's very easy to prepare, too. You can add cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, mustard and mayo (if preferred) with your honey glazed meat products; and your sandwich delight is all set.
- Garlic, crushed and minced
- Freshly ground peppers
Directions in preparing honey glaze ham dressing:
- Mix all the ingredients in one dish, preferably with cover or lid.
- Adjust the acidity of the marinade according to your liking. Stir well.
- Dip both sides of your cold cuts into the marinade.
- Set aside the meats for frying.
- Keep the marinade refrigerated for future use.
I told you it was easy! The marinade should last for a long time in the fridge. For one, honey doesn't have expiry dates. Secondly, garlic and salt are natural preservatives. Lastly for sandwich lovers, the dressing going bad may not even be a concern in the first place. The sweet and sour goodness of the honey glaze marinade is difficult to resist. It may not take long before they're all used up, anyway.
Remember me when you cook.