I am quite certain that a serving (or two) of this cinnamon french toast minis makes a healthy breakfast. Add ham or bacon on the side, if you wish to make it a more filling meal. You can also serve it with fruits like bananas, oranges, strawberries or apples to fill in on the fiber. The composition of my cinnamon french toast is nothing short of cinnamon, milk, the bread and maple (or pancake) syrup.
Here's how to make my cinnamon french toast minis.
- Bread loaves, cut into 4 equal parts
- Evaporated cream milk
- Cinnamon powder
- Olive oil
- Maple syrup
- Butter, if desired but not preferred
- Pour in the milk in a dish bowl.
- Add cinnamon powder.
- Mix well.
- Dip one side of the bread into the milk dish.
- Fry the side of the bread that is not dipped. Make sure the heat is at low-medium only.
- When the side turns golden, flip to the other side. Add oil if necessary.
- When the other side turns golden, set aside.
- Finish the rest of the breads.
- Pour maple syrup on top of the cinnamon french toasts.
I hope you enjoyed this one.
Remember me when you cook!
About the Author: Beingwell loves simple home cooking recipes. She enjoys sharing her quick easy meals, including Filipino cooking recipes in this blog.