If you want to learn how make guacamole at home, read on.
Did you know that a guacamole is a healthy choice to dip in your snacks. It's the perfect hearty treat if you're into fitness, weight loss or just plain healthy living. It's very easy to prepare, too. All you need are the following ingredients:
- ripe avocados
- long green chili, chopped
- onions, diced
- red tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
Let's start making guacamole!
1. Mash the avocados with spoon, food processor or blender.
2. Mix the following in a big bowl:
- mashed avocados
- green chile
- lime juice
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Let the dip cool in the fridge until snacking time.
That's it! Enjoy it with a multi-grain snack such as the Nova's or Pringles' Multi-grain chips.
Here's another healthy dip you can make at home - bruschetta on bread.
Remember me when you cook!