You simply must try it!
Read on for the detailed recipe.
As if not "healthy" enough, I added broccoli into the mix in cooking asparagus and spinach. This meal is good for the cook, too as it only takes some 10-15 minutes into cook this meal, including prep time.
Are you ready? Here's how it is done.
Ingredients in cooking asparagus and spinach:
- asparagus, cut in desired lengths
- spinach, washed
- broccoli florets
- garlic, crushed and chopped
- fresh chili, chopped (optional)
- cooking oil
- fish sauce
- oyster sauce
- Chinese cooking wine (optional)
- hot water
Let's start cooking asparagus and spinach.
1. Put cooking oil in a very hot pan
2. Saute' the garlic.
3. When the garlic turns golden, put the asparagus first.
If you want your vegetables to be crisp, make sure that the pan is in high heat. You don't want to expose your vegetables too long under fire.
4. Add in the broccoli. Stir well.
5. Lower the heat to medium.
6. Add a little water into the pan to avoid drying up.
7. Add in the spinach. Stir well.
8. Season the dish with fish sauce, oyster sauce and pepper.
9. Add a bit of Chinese cooking wine.
10. When the done, remove the vegetables from the pan to avoid over cooking.
There you have it - a simple dish from my home to yours. This dish goes very well with a garlic pork with coriander dish, an authentic Thai recipe.
Remember me when you cook!