Read on for the steps and recipe.
If you fancy a salmon, I suggest buying them raw from wet markets; instead of having them on restaurants. It's cheaper for one; and the serving, bigger of course. Cooking salmon is very easy, too. You'll definitely save a lot of bucks cooking them at home.
Do you remember the Garlic and Pepper salmon recipe I shared with you a while ago?
Let's add another salmon recipe to your hat, shall we?
Here's what you'll need.
Ingredients in cooking teriyaki salmon with dill:
- salt and pepper
- teriyaki sauce
- cooking oil
Steps in cooking teriyaki salmon with dill:
1. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
2. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
3. Heat the pan.
4. Put some cooking oil when the pan is ready.
5. Fry the salmon as you would do any fish.
6. Quickly drain oil from the salmon when it's cooked and ready.
7. While still hot, put dill on both sides of the salmon.
8. Pour some teriyaki sauce on a clean plate.
9. Put the salmon on this plate.
10. Pour a bit more teriyaki sauce on top of the salmon.
11. Sprinkle lemon juice on top of it all.
12. Serve with rice while hot.
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
Total time: 10-15 minutes
Fat per serving: Low fat
- Dried dill
- Teriyaki sauce
- Cooking oil
- Rub the salmon with salt.
- Season with pepper.
- Fry the salmon. (Avoid over-cooking as it will dry up its Omega-3 fats)
- Put the salmon in a plate.
- Put teriyaki sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with dried dill tips.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top.
- Serve while hot.
Remember me when you cook!