Cooking chicken asparagus soup is a low-calorie dish. It's very easy to do and more importantly, it's healthy. Fit for a family meal. Are you ready to cook?
Let's begin then!
Ingredients in cooking chicken asparagus soup:
- generous amounts of garlic, crushed
- onions, chopped
- green onions, chopped (optional)
- dill (optional)
- chicken breast, cut in strips
- asparagus, cut in strips (julienne-d)
- hot water
- vegetable mushroom sauce (optional)
- fish sauce
- egg (optional)
- cooking oil
Steps in cooking chicken asparagus soup:
1. Saute' the garlic in hot oil.
2. Add the chicken. Stir well until cooked.
3. Add the onions when the chicken is cooked.
4. Put in the dill tips. Stir well.
5. Season the mixture with fish sauce and pepper.
6. Add the asparagus. Stir well.
7. Add water.
8. Season with oyster sauce or vegetable mushroom sauce.
9. Allow the soup to boil under low-medium heat.
10. When it boils, lower the heat and add fish sauce, pepper or oyster sauce, as desired.
11. Put the egg last when you are ready to serve.
12. Serve with fried pork or fish.
That's it! Very simple. Very easy! If you have more asparagus left, you may want to try my Saute'd Asparagus and Broccoli recipe or the Asparagus and Beans with Chicken liver.
Remember me when you cook!