Read on to get the steps and recipe for this dish.
This dish is going to be all green. Unlike my colorful mixed vegetables stir-fry recipe or the one with shrimps and vegetables, the ingredients for this recipe is mostly green veggies. Here's what I mean.
Ingredients in cooking baby corn and asparagus:
- garlic, crushed
- coriander, chopped
- asparagus, cut at desirable lengths
- baby corn, julienne-d
- amaranth, washed
- shrimps, de-veined and cut
- cooking oil
- fish sauce and pepper
- oyster sauce
- hot water
Steps in cooking baby corn and asparagus.
1. Saute' garlic in a very hot pan with oil.
2. Stir-fry the asparagus with garlic.
3. Add in the baby corn. Mix well.
4. Add in the shrimps. Mix well.
5. Add in the amaranth and coriander when the shrimp cooks.
6. Add hot water.
7. When the amaranth is cooked, season the dish with oyster sauce, fish sauce and pepper.
8. Transfer the dish to a plate to avoid over-cooking the vegetables.
9. Serve while hot.
This dish will go well with a fried dish, like lumpiang shanghai for instance. There you go! Another easy home-cooking recipe that your family might enjoy.
Remember me when you cook!