|Cooking saute's asparagus and broccoli like a pro!|
It's always a delight when I'm cooking saute'd asparagus and broccoli. I also use king trumpet or the king oyster mushrooms in cooking this dish.
|Cooking saute'd asparagus and broccoli with king trumpet mushroom|
Cooking saute'd asparagus and broccoli together with this mushroom is no doubt, tasty and nutritious. When done properly, you'll be serving a crunchy vegetable meal to your loved ones. More so vegetables help lower our cholesterol levels so it's good for us. If you want to feed your family with heart-friendly foods, you may want to visit my post on foods that lower cholesterol levels.
Ingredients in cooking saute'd asparagus and broccoli:
- cooking oil
- ground pork
- garlic, crushed
- asparagus, cut at desirable length
- baby broccoli, chopped
|Cooking saute'd asparagus and broccoli: baby broc|
- flat green beans, cut
|Cooking saute'd asparagus and broccoli: flat green beans|
- oyster sauce
- hot water
- fish sauce and pepper to taste
Let's start cooking saute'd asparagus and broccoli:
1. Pour cooking oil in a hot pan.
2. Saute' a portion of the crushed garlic.
3. Cook the ground pork with the garlic.
4. Season with fish sauce and pepper. Set aside.
5. Saute' the rest of the crushed garlic in the same pan.
6. Add the asparagus. Mix well.
7. Add the beans and broccoli. Mix well.
8. Add the mushrooms. Mix well.
9. Add the seasoned pork. Mix everything together.
10. Put the pan in medium heat.
11. Add a bit of hot water.
12. Add oyster sauce.
13. Season with fish sauce and pepper.
14. Cover and let in simmer.
15. Remove from stove when it boils.
|Saute'd asparagus and broccoli dish|
This is how I cook saute'd asparagus and broccoli. Remember not to leave the vegetables too long on the stove to maintain their vibrant colors and texture. You can also add a pinch of chili powder in this dish to give it a more stronger character.
Here's another asparagus recipe which you may like, Asparagus and Bokchoy with Chicken.
I hope you enjoy cooking this dish!
About the Author: Beingwell loves simple home cooking recipes. She enjoys sharing her quick easy meals, including Filipino cooking recipes in this blog.