|Cooking noodles with carrots and bokchoy at home|
As few posts back, I shared with you a healthy way of cooking instant noodles. Today, I'd like to share another twist in cooking instant noodles.
Cooking noodles with carrots and bokchoy can be made into a healthy snack. It can also be a tasty soup for your main dish. All you need are some carrot bits and whatever leafy vegetable you have in your fridge. Here, I'm using bokchoy since that's what we have in ours. Shall we cook?
Ingredients in cooking noodles with carrots and bokchoy:
- any instant noodles
- carrots, diced
- spring onions (optional)
- sesame oil (optional but preferred)
|Cooking instant noodles with carrots and bokchoy: Add sesame oil|
Let's start cooking noodles with carrots and bokchoy:
1. Boil 2-3 cups of water in a cooking pan. Follow the instructions in the pack as to the amount of water to be used.
2. When the water starts to boil, put the carrots and the noodles together.
3. When the noodles are cooked, put in the seasonings from the pack.
4. Put the egg in the pan and stir to make sure the eggs are broken.
5. Turn off the heat.
6. Put in the bokchoy.
7. Put a teaspoon of sesame oil and cover until ready to serve.
|Cooking noodles with carrots and bokchoy: A tasty meal!|
This simple home cooking recipe makes a tasty soup with fried pork or chicken. It's also a nice quick meal in itself. Enjoy cooking noodles with carrots and bokchoy at home!
About the Author: Beingwell loves simple home cooking recipes. She enjoys sharing her quick easy meals, including Filipino cooking recipes in this blog.