|Cooking pork in taosi sauce|
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a deep bowl.
2. Season the dish well. Instead of using fish sauce, we are using the taosi beans for flavor.
3. You may put a little cornstarch into the mixture in cooking pork in taosi sauce. This will thicken the pork juices when steamed.
4. Enfold the marinated pork with a foil. Make sure that it is tightly closed.
5. Place the foil on top of the steamer to cook. The dish will be ready once the flavor rises with the steam. Leave it on the pan until serving time.
If you're using rice cooker in cooking pork in taosi sauce, place it when the water starts boiling. Leave it on top of the rice until serving time.
6. Serve hot.
|Cooking pork in taosi made easy.|