|Ingredients in cooking pancit|
1. Wash the Chinese noodles thoroughly with hot water first; and subsequently with faucet water.
-Washing away the fresh noodles more than once in cooking pancit takes away the unnecessary flavors sticking from fresh noodles during its manual production.
-When one is using dried noodles in cooking pancit however, washing the noodles is no longer needed.
2. Put the pan or wok in high heat.
3. When the pan is hot, add in the cooking oil.
4. Sauté some of the crushed garlic.
5. Cook the chicken in garlic and oil. At this point, season the chicken with fish sauce and a bit of pepper.
6. Set aside the chicken for later.
7. Sauté the rest of the garlic and the onions together on the same pan.
8. Put in the carrots and snap beans.
9. Sauté until the ingredients change to more vibrant colors.
10. Put in the cabbages and the bell pepper into the mix.
11. Add the set aside chicken and continue mixing.
12. Put some hot water into the pan. Take into consideration that the Chinese noodles will later absorb the flavored water. The level of the water should be just right in cooking pancit.
13. Season this pancit sauce with fish sauce and pepper to the desired taste.
14. Add in the kinchay.
15. Put the Chinese noodles into the vegetable mix.
16. Mix well.
17. Garnish with spring onions upon serving.
|Enjoy cooking pancit|
Remember me when you start cooking pancit in your home.