I made a simple home cooking recipe from fresh tomatoes, onions, spices and ground pork. Cooking pasta sauce in this manner doesn't require you to buy tomato or spaghetti sauce from the supermarket. It's therefore cheaper; and since I'm not using artificial flavors, this pasta sauce recipe is even healthier.
Let's start cooking pasta:
Let's start cooking pasta sauce:
2. Add the ground pork. Any protein would do, i.e. pork, beef or chicken . Set aside when cooked.
4. Add the red onions and tomatoes.
5. Add some pasta water to the tomato mixture to prevent it from drying up.
6. Lower the stove to medium heat and allow the tomatoes to juice.
7. Add the cooked pork. Mix well.
9. Season with fish sauce to your preference.
|Cooking pasta sauce at home|
About the Author: Beingwell loves simple home cooking recipes. She enjoys sharing her quick easy meals, including Filipino cooking recipes in this blog. Enjoy cooking like a pro!